Your Trusted Dental Lab for Over 10 Years 877-588-6716 Customer Reviews
We offer prompt customer service through email:

Frequently Asked Questions

Click on the questions to see the answers

Which guard is best for protection against teeth grinding and clenching?

The extra durable Pro Form guard is our most popular guard and works excellent for most people. It is a medium density guard that is not too hard or too soft. It is a very durable guard yet very comfortable to wear. This guard also helps to absorb shock from heavy teeth clenching which can help alleviate jaw/facial pain and headaches. This guard also features an abrasive-resistant characteristic that will withstand teeth grinding and clenching better then traditional soft night guards.

How Can TeethNightGuard.com offer such low prices?

TeethNightGuard.com specializes in high quality custom teeth night guards and works under the supervision of a dental professional to offer lab direct professionally fitted custom teeth night guards, at a discounted price. The direct mailing provides a cost effective simple solution for millions who grind and clench their teeth.

How do I know whether to order an upper or lower custom teeth night guard?

80% of customers prefer an upper opposed to a lower night guard due to comfort of the guard not impinging on the tongue. Although it is a matter of preference or based on dentist recommendation. Many times it is also recommended to wear on the teeth with less wear from teeth grinding and clenching.

Do the custom night guards contain bpa or latex?

No, none of our custom night guards contain bpa or latex. We use the safest and highest quality materials for all of our custom night guards.

What if the teeth impression I take is not adequate?

Even though 97% of our customer’s teeth impressions turn out perfect the first time, there are occasions where we feel a redo teeth impression is needed to ensure the best possible custom fit. In this case we will work with the customer in having another teeth impression made.

How long does the process take? When will I receive the completed custom night guard?

The initial shipment of the teeth impression kit is mailed out within 24 hours. The final shipment, including the custom night guard(s) and carrying case are typically received within 10 days of receipt of the customer’s teeth impression.

What can I expect to receive in my order?

1st shipment (kit) to customer: One (1) set of blue and white impression putty, Two (2) plastic trays (1 small and 1 large), One prepaid (U.S. only) & pre-addressed mailer (if outside of U.S. buyer is responsible for return postage to lab) and comprehensive instructions.2nd shipment to customer: One (1) Night Guard container, One (1) upper or lower custom fabricated dental night guard.

Can I also obtain the stone teeth mold impressions?

If the customer requests, TeethNightGuard.com will include the customer’s stone teeth impressions in the final order to customer.

What if I am not satisfied with the product?

TeethNightGuard.com offers a 30 day-100% money back guarantee. If the customer is not satisfied, TeethNightGuard.com will work with the customer to re-fabricate a night guard until it fits or offer a full refund to the customer. For about 99% of our customers, the night guard fits perfectly the first time. With the other 1%, we will make adjustments, re-fabricate or take a new impression if needed. Our goal is to work with our customers until each customer is 100% satisfied.

Want to Order Additional Guards At A HUGE Discount(Up to 40% Off)?

Happy with your first custom teeth guard(s)? Want to order additional backup custom dental guards at a HUGE discount? No problem! Order additional night guards at discounted pricing for up to 3 months after receiving your first night guard(s). TeethNightGuard.com allows customers to order additional teeth guards at a significant discount. Just email us at sales@teethnightguard.com and let us know your name, address and which guard(s) you would like to order and we will email an invoice that can be paid by credit card. In about 5 to 10 days you will receive your additional custom teeth guards. Its that simple!

Does TeethNightGuard.com accept HSA(health spending account) and FSA(flex spending account) payments?

Yes, HSA/FSA credit cards are accepted for custom dental night guards. Although most of the time HSA/FSA credit cards will go through when checking out, sometimes they will not. If this occurs you can make the payment by using a regular credit card and submit the receipt to get covered by your HSA/FSA.


PLEASE NOTE: Your payment and personal information is always safe. Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read over the internet.